2020 Atlantic Hurricane Season Update for Businesses
As predicted, the 2020 Atlantic hurricane season is ramping up to be “well above average” with 20 named storms, nine hurricanes, and four major hurricanes. With this type of activity posing serious threats, it’s important for leadership teams to be educated on individualized risks, claims management, and proper business protection.
A look into insights from Triple-I non-resident scholar, Dr. Phil Klotzback:
Our team of knowledgeable experts at Snellings Walters has but together some helpful resources that will help you navigate business protection during this time.
Tips for business protection during hurricane season:
- Spend time assessing your unique risks.
- Develop a response plan and practice it!
- Partner with an agency that has your best interest at hand.
Tips for managing a claim after a natural disaster:
- File your claim as soon as possible.
- Get contact information from all of your insurance appraisers.
- Talk to your insurance broker for details.
Looking for more information specific to your business’s unique risk, needs, and location? We’ve got you covered. Just reach out to us here and one of our team members will be in touch shortly!