What Should Your Insurance Broker Be Doing Throughout the Year?
Insurance can be a daunting topic. Many people don’t take the time to step back and ask the right questions, and even worse, neither does their agent. Every business is unique and has its own set of challenges when it comes to insurance, and it’s important to have a broker on your side who is advocating for your business and finding the best policies.
Choosing an insurance broker is a big decision. They are the people in charge of helping you protect the livelihood of your business, after all. When it comes down to it, your broker should be working alongside you to dig deeper than surface level to find out-of-the-box solutions that fit your business goals.
What should your insurance broker be doing throughout the year?
- Your agent should see you more than once a year outside of renewal time.
- Your agent should collaborate with your renewal strategy 90+ days from your renewal.
- Your agent should send you all your renewals with plenty of time to spare.
- Your agent should have a long-term insurance strategy created outside one renewal at a time.
- Your agent should have a process that ensures getting you the best deal.
- Your agent should be sending you value-added services from your agent.
- Your agent should always be available to help you when you need it.
- Your agent should be delivering promises that were made to you throughout the year.
Your agent should understand your business needs and be as invested in protecting your business as you are. You should have a proactive process, trust, and accountability with your agent to reach the best results possible.
Is your current agent delivering ordinary or extraordinary? We created a questionnaire to help you evaluate if your current process is proactive and if your agent is really meeting your needs. Put the control back into your hands. Take the insurance questionnaire here to evaluate your current process.