The Problem at Hand with Employee Benefits
Choosing the best employee benefits package can feel complicated, stressful, and confusing, but it doesn’t have to.
Here are the issues companies face and solutions within reach when it comes to employee benefits:
- 67% of employees don’t believe that their organization understands which rewards are relevant to their needs.
- 33% of employees don’t understand their employee benefits communication.
- 55% of employees wish they were more informed about their benefits so they could get more value from them.
The above statistics are the real issues at hand when it comes to shopping for employee benefits carriers. The bottom line is you are paying to provide benefits that employees don’t understand and don’t get the full value.
So, if you are:
- Ready to align your employees’ needs with your business’s needs
- Tired of shopping different carriers for better rates
- Losing top candidates due to high costs or inadequate benefits
- Frustrated with the lack of transparency or understanding of your benefits
Then it’s time to start thinking about your employee benefits differently. So, where do you go from here to achieve actionable results? First, stop shopping for the cheapest rates. Take a step back and evaluate your current benefits process. Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- As a business leader, how would you grade your current understanding of your business goals?
- Now, how would you grade your current understanding of how your benefits align with those goals?
- Lastly, if you were to ask your employees, how would they grade you on the job you are doing with your employee benefits?
If you answered below a B on any of those questions, it’s time to make a change. If you need help creating an employee benefits package that will leave your employees thanking you, help you reach your business goals, and save you money, we’d love to help.