All OpeningsAll Openings
Personal Lines Client Manager
About the Personal Lines Client Manager role:
This role requires management of a book of personal insurance business; responsible for servicing, managing, retaining, and growing a high volume of accounts.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Regarding new or renewal account activity; responsible for gathering applicable information for underwriting file, completing up-front underwriting to provide best placement of the risk, completing applications, if applicable, and updating internal management system (EPIC) with accurate data.
- Reviewing quotes for accuracy, ensuring agency standards, and preparing proposalsummaries to clients at renewal with full summary review including suggestions on better/broader coverages available.
- Responsible for making sure all coverages are bound as requested, setting up correct pay plans, sending out all binders, ID cards and Certificates as needed.
- All general responsibilities associated with servicing a book of business: email, mail and telephone management of all accounts.
- Process change requests and endorsements through carrier sites; ensuring accuracy of changes.
- Maintaining and processing all accurate and timely account data, including policies, in management system (EPIC).
- Managing client interactions for new claims and process through carriers, recommending companies for mitigation, confirming claim is received and adjuster is assigned, handling any questions or follow up calls as needed from insured or adjuster.
- Invoicing agency billed policies at issuance, changes or cancellation. Process any refunds to clients in a timely manner.
- Maintain client accounts using the SWIA service procedures and standards.
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum 93% retention rate on designated book of business.
- Certificates of Insurance issued when needed or requested by clients, banks, etc.
Qualifications for this role:
- Align with company values
- Engaged with QBQ Attitude
- Willingness to work effectively within a team
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Lifelong learner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills and computer skills; Level 2 Excel
- Minimum 2 years PL client support/management
- Complex client problem solving experience
- Familiar with Marketing Process
- GA P&C Insurance License