All OpeningsAll Openings
Commercial Lines Client Manager
About the Commercial Lines Client Manager role:
This role requires management of a book of commercial insurance business; responsible for servicing, managing, retaining, and growing a high volume of accounts.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Marketing New/Renewal Business: Gathering information as needed, completing
applications in the Management System Applied (EPIC), creating a submission, sending
out to carriers and monitoring the renewal or new business process.
- Quotes/Proposals: Reviewing quotes for accuracy and preparing the proposal for the
meeting with the insured.
- Binding: Responsible for making sure all coverages are bound as requested, sending out
all binders, ID cards and Certificates as needed.
- Service Book of Business: Responding to all email, mail and phone requests for a book
- Endorsements: Process Change Requests and Endorsements.
- Audit: Processing and Disputes.
- Claims: Take calls from clients for new claims and submit to carriers, confirm claim is
received/adjuster assigned, handle any questions or follow up calls as needed from
insured or adjuster.
- Invoicing: Invoicing agency billed items and managing the Aged Receivable for book.
- Processing Policies: Policy Checking and Delivery.
- Corresponding with Clients and Carriers.
- Maintaining client files using the proper agency procedures and standards.
- Certificates of Insurance
- Align with company values
- Engaged with QBQ Attitude
- Willingness to work effectively within a team
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Lifelong learner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization skills and computer skills; Level 2 Excel
- Minimum 2 years CL client support/management
- Complex client problem solving experience
- Familiar with Marketing Process
- GA P&C Insurance License